Emerging London stand up Linus Lee delivers thoughtfully twisted filth and depravity, wrapped in a sly and self-deprecating delivery. Raised in Australia by Swedish and Korean parents, Linus is also an amalgam of global influences*.
He has performed at many of London’s top comedy clubs including the Comedy Store, Jongleurs, Up the Creek and the Comedy Café, as well as many other top clubs around the UK, Australia and Scandinavia.
- Winner, King Gong at the London Comedy Store, April 2010
- Finalist, Up the Creek “One to Watch” Competition, 2011
- Semi-finalist, So You Think You’re Funny, 2010
- Semi-finalist, Laughing Horse New Act Competion 2010 & 2011
- Semi-finalist, London New Comedy Award, 2010
- “…a rather odd mix of the childish and the horrific… with a smart agenda…” – Chortle.co.uk
- “The filthier he gets, the more the crowds love him! Definitely one to watch.” – Pollyanna McGirr, Up The Creek
- “Nice stuff from Linus Lee… ” – Spoonfed
- “Linus was storming…” – Jim Grant, Oi Oi Comedy
- “Killed the Scandinavian crowds hard…” – Joe Eagan, WiseCracker’s Denmark & Sweden
Linus hosts a monthly podcast, Stand Up Underground, interviewing comics from London, around the UK and beyond.
*As a child, Linus also portrayed an Eskimo in advert for an Australian ice-cream company.
- Get in contact or call 07526 639 244